We want your vehicle! Get the best value for your trade-in!


Mobile Notary & Appointments Available

Mobile Notary: Need us to come to you, give us a call. We can perform Public Notary at your location with a travel fee. Please call for rates.

Appointments: Evening and weekends, including Sundays, are available. For a small service fee we can accommodate you after hours. Please call for rates.

Notary & Title Work

Not all Notaries can do title work, at Route 65 Motors, llc we can do both. We are licensed Issue Agents with the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and we are also licensed and bonded Notary Public's.

Title Transfers
What You Need

Please have the following information and/or documents for transfer:


  • Original PA title
  • Proof of ID (valid PA driver's license or PA Photo ID card)


  • Proof of ID (valid PA driver's license or PA Photo ID card)
  • Proof of Insurance (must be current and match driver license address)
  • Purchase price & mileage
  • Registration information if transferring your license plate


  • If purchase price is less than 80% of book value, additional form is required explaining the agreed purchase price and requires an additional fee.
  • Vehicle needs to be present to verify the VIN or an additional form will be needed to complete the transfer.
Out Of State Titles

Please bring the following to complete your transfer from another state to Pennsylvania:

  • Original title
  • Proof of ID (valid PA driver's license with current address)
  • Proof of Insurance (must be current and match driver's license address)

If you are currently making payments on your vehicle, please bring the following information

  • Name of financial institution
  • Account number
  • VIN number
  • Fax and phone number for the title department of the financial institution

We will complete a form to request your title from your financial institute. Once title is received, approx. in 2 weeks, we will call you to complete the transfer.

Should vehicle you are transferring to Pennsylvania be less than 6 months old, you will need to provide a notarized statement from the dealer indicating that the sales tax was paid to the previous state. If sales tax paid to previous state is less than 6%, the difference will be added to your to total state fees.

Gifted out of state vehicle: Gifted out of state vehicle: we require proof that sales tax was paid when the vehicle was purchased by the parent/child of the applicant. Any other relation cannot gift into PA from out of state.


When a company is buying/selling a vehicle, we will do an inquiry with the Department of State to verify who is an officer with that company. If anyone other than an officer is before us to complete the title transfer we require a notarized Power of Attorney from the officer in order to complete the title transfer. If there are no officers listed with the DOS we will require either the Certificate of Organization or Articles of Incorporation with a notarized POA from whoever is listed.

What You Need
We are currently in the process of setting these services up, please be patient and we will be able to serve you soon with these services.

Route 65 Motors, LLC can also process ATV and Snowmobile transfers. Required: Title (if originally issued) or transferable registration AND a notarized bill of sale. If ATV or Snowmobile is coming to PA from out of state and was not registered, we will require a notarized bill of sale and a VIN tracing. Pennsylvania All Terrain Vehicles and Snowmobiles require the title originally issued.


Boat transfers require a title or a transferable registration card - including name, address, and signatures of seller and buyer. If neither are obtainable you must present a notarized Bill of Sale. The Bill of Sale must state the hull number, length, weight, material the boat is made of, and the number of people it can hold.


Route 65 Motors, LLC provides instant registration renewal service, immediately giving you a registration card. You will need to bring current proof of insurance and your PA driver's license and this service includes heavy trucks (over 26,001#). Proof of payment of Heavy Vehicle Tax (Schedule I) is required when your vehicle has a registered gross or combination weight of 55,000 lbs or more.


Route 65 Motors, LLC can replace lost registration cards and license plates on the spot. You will need to bring your current PA driver's license and either a license plate number or VIN for the vehicle. Specific to a lost license plate: all individuals who appear on the registration card need to be present with current PA driver's licenses. Please use this link to retrieve updated images of two special fund plates, as those are outdated.


Moved?? Route 65 Motors, LLC is able to change your address for your registration card(s) immediately. Remember to bring current PA driver's license.


Duplicate title requests are processed immediately online and mailed to you in 5-10 business days. All parties on the original title (or current registration card as it is the same) must be present with PA driver's licenses for processing. Please be sure to bring the VIN number or other identifying information (registration/insurance card).


Route 65 Motors, LLC provides notary services during our normal business hours – no appointment is necessary. We require valid ID (PA driver's license, passport, government issued photo ID) for all notary acts.

Documents written in foreign languages need to be accompanied by a certified translator's English version of the document before we will notarize. Route 65 Motors, LLC chooses not to notarize Custody Agreements, Wills, general Power of Attorneys, or Living Wills. A notary cannot certify copies of birth certificates, death certificiates, marriage certificates, certificates of naturalization or deeds. A notary is permitted to refuse any customer at their discretion without explanation.